Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2019 Canadian Tour Announcement

Dear friends and Ricks/BYU-Idaho alumni:

I am pleased to announce that the BYU-Idaho Collegiate Singers will tour Canada and the Pacific Northwest (Alberta/British Columbia/Oregon/idaho) July 24-August 7! It’s our first summer tour (we finish school July 24 here) and so new territory for us, but I am hopeful that many of you will be in one of these areas and able to cross paths with us along the way in between your many summer activities! I’d also like to solicit your assistance in passing the word along to any you may know who might be along our path. 

Here is a website with information about our stops and concerts (updated as information becomes more specific).


If you have friends/family/alumni near these areas (including stops in Oregon, Salt Lake City (July 13), Sun Valley, and Rexburg, July 16) 

Would you share this website and announcement with them?

Or better yet, invite them personally to come with you! The show is family-friendly, uplifting, and addresses contemporary issues facing youth and parents through song and story. It’s also designed to be accessible to friends of all faiths, so consider who you might invite to come who might respond to an invitation to attend a concert. 

I’m so pleased with the hard work the students have put in to make the show worth an hour and a half of your time. They are just full of love, beauty, and spiritual goodness and uplift me every day. We have had great experiences connecting with audiences on every tour; one of the most frequent comments I hear, though, is “If I had only known what this would be like, I would have invited everyone I know to come! Can you come back next week?” How I wish we could!

Thanks for your support and love over the years. I hope to see you on one of our concert stops!

Fondly, BroK


No comments:

Post a Comment